EP OF INNOVATION AT TEGNA
WBNS in Columbus, OH is looking for a motivated, innovative leader to oversee the creation and management of engaging, compelling content for all platforms. The Executive Producer of Innovation will be part of the newsroom leadership team and will work collaboratively with all dayparts as well as sales and marketing on projects. This person will oversee newsroom projects such as podcasts, digital episodic content and other media as we look to meet our audience where they are and elevate our brand. The ideal candidate will identify engaging content opportunities within the newsroom and understand where that content best aligns with emerging product goals and our brand.
This person will also be responsible for daily newsroom operation in conjunction with an Executive Producer. Together they will be tasked with re-imagining content across all platforms as well as the early and late evening newscasts to meet the changing needs of viewers.
This person needs to be a skilled communicator and understand how to manage multiple projects and team members, so management experience is a plus.
The EP of Innovation Will:
- Manage multiple cross-platforms projects for emerging media such as podcasts, episodics and more
- Oversee the transformation of early and late evening newscasts, as well as content on all platforms
- Utilize analytics and data to track success and shape strategy
- Encourage innovation, risk-taking and powerful storytelling
- Be a newsroom leader and a bold voice in editorial discussions
- Challenge the norm
- Use creative production techniques such as graphics and new forms of media to enhance content across platforms
- Oversee multiple media projects to ensure the brand promise and strategies are met
- Identify daily opportunities to have our news get noticed and reach new audiences
- Perform other tasks as required by station leadership
How to ApplyQualified individuals may apply online at https://www.10tv.com/careers
177 total views, 1 today